Our supply chain packaging solutions include in-network co-packing, production lines, a variety of repacking capabilities and specialized packaging services.
Facts + Figures
* 30 Locations Across the DSC Network Providing Supply Chain Packaging Services
* 1 Million Square Feet of Supply Chain Packaging Production Space
* 14+ Million Displays and Special Configurations Annually
* Insightful. We provide strategic assessments to identify strategies that achieve lowest total supply chain cost and optimize speed to market, taking into account product origins, consumer demand trends and network nodes.
* Optimized. We apply engineered standards and observations to develop streamlined workflows. Visual management and specialized systems provide real-time feedback to our leaders and employees to enable efficiency and productivity.
* Appropriate. We evaluate all possible options, from manual to automated solutions, to determine the optimal, most cost-effective course for the customer. For projects that are highly speculative in nature, we evaluate the whole spectrum of possible solutions, including equipment rental options if applicable.
* Informed. Unlike providers that specialize only in co-packing and packaging, we have a broader view and grasp of our customers’ overall supply chain and of retail and end-customer requirements.
* Cost-Effective. Activities are streamlined and integrated within the existing logistics center infrastructure, improving velocity to market, reducing product moves, increasing the efficiency of workflows and achieving cost containment.
For more information on our supply chain solutions:Contact Us